In accordance with the purpose of protecting users, VB Global will regularly conduct a comprehensive review of the tokens in the platform in order to ensure the high standard of transaction currency; if the project party appears to be unfavorable to investors, we will take corresponding measures and delist Corresponding project. To improve public transparency, we will announce the main factors affecting the delisted tokens, including but not limited to the following factors:
1、Factors of Project and Team
- If major changes are made to the project team, products and business models, VB Global needs to be notified for re-examination. If the changes are made without notice, VB will directly process the project offline;
- Whether the project team has unethical and fraudulent behaviors, such as: the team founders, co-founders, consultants and other personal information were faked or suspected of being involved in market manipulation, and individuals face major legal issues and other legal issues;
- The project party was notified by various national and regional judicial organs and regulatory authorities of suspected violations of laws and regulations.
2、Factors of Technology development and mainnet / smart contract
- Hidden security risks in the project's main network;
- Smart contract code has security vulnerabilities such as overflow;
- The project happened or there was a fork problem with 51% of attacks;
- The project development was not carried out according to the time point planned in the white paper, and there was no announcement on the official website of the schedule extension;
- The public chain / protocol layer project source code (GitHub) has not been updated for a long time, and the long-term version of the application project product has not been updated.
3、Factors of community construction and operation
- Significant deviations in information disclosure, deceiving investors and trading platforms;
- The website is inaccessible, the information is disordered, and social media and the community have not been maintained for a long time;
- Social media or official website did not disclose any project progress (such as: development progress, version updates, team trends, etc.);
- The propaganda of the project party involves calling orders, manipulating currency prices or other actions that seriously harm the interests of the community;
- The project party deliberately concealed any major event that could seriously affect the currency price;
- The team and foundation addresses have never been disclosed on the official website and social media, or the hedging tokens have not been implemented in accordance with the hedging mechanism and the undisclosed usage of the tokens has occurred.
- Do not respond to community qustion.
- Does not cooperate with VB Global's regular routine inspections;
- Other unethical and fraudulent or illegal acts;
- Operate and participate in multiple projects at the same time, affecting the healthy and sustainable development of the blockchain industry ecology;
- other factors
Based on the above criteria, we have decided to stop trading and delist the following token trading pairs. Details are as follows:
Close time of Trading: 12:00:00 (UTC+8), May 02, 2020
Close time of Deposit: 21:00:00 (UTC+8), May 01, 2020
Close time of Withdrawal: 21:00:00 (UTC+8), May 10, 2020
Users must complete the sale transaction or withdrawal before the withdrawal function is closed.
We will continue to protect our users and all VB Global stakeholders, and conduct regular follow-up reviews of all tokens in an effort to promote transparency and healthy and sustainable development of the digital asset industry in future.
Thanks for your support of VB Global!